Friday, March 13, 2015

Yeah I don't know Daily Entry?

Highly unlikely anyone reads this.
But I realized thinking today that I've always been trans since I was little. Always gazing at the girls in dresses and skirts and actually quite jealous. Its interesting to notice how it all started from such a young age.
Realized I love skirts more then I think I would ever have, don't think I would like dresses too much though. Im becoming more and more comfortable in my skin and I finally understand what people mean by features softening.
We're going to be free of her daughter tomorrow and we have nothing planned but hell. I doubt we do anything. Also bought tickets to another event which is even more awesome but thats next month.
I don't know I go from happy to feeling off though anymore when I sit to write

Then I think Im getting sick and on top of that my mom brings up well its time to stop those meds. My HRT and get some cold meds. I don't get it.

No comments: